Sunday 8 February 2009

Sunday Challenge ~*LURVE*~

Good morning all, Karen here. Hope you are all managing to keep warm and not buried under masses of snow! If you are snowed in then why not make the most of it and try out the new Holly & Madison collection, it's totally fantastic and you are going to fall head over heels, we all have!

The challenge this week is LURVE. Just plain old love or romance. Here is your chance to make something for hubby for Valentine; anything goes as long as it includes as at least one of the Charmed downloads.
The design team have created some damn fine examples for you, click on the names to go to the designers individual blogs and learn more about each project. Once again we are very happy to have TipTop and Anjie as our guest designers.



























Hope that gives you some inspiration :-) Leave a comment when you have completed the challenge and we will come and have a look.

Have a wonderful Sunday. Enjoy the snow if you can but craft a little too :-)
Karen xxx

19 comments:

Adele said...

Oh WOW LURVELY!!! Great cards ladies, been off blog hopping already today-making the most of it wghile kiddies are quiet!

Gorgeous inspiration and a great challenge-thank you.

love Dingle.xx

Louly said...

Oh what a scrummy set of cards!I'm so proud of the DW DT!! XXXXXX

Nicola said...

And we are proud of you Lou.or else there wouldnt be such fantastic designs to work with!! Well done Lou and Welldone everybody,the whole line up all back together, wonderful cards!
Nicola.xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Awesome work ladies they are all fantastic. x

Tip Top said...

Wow! Just look at them! I love the new downloads - how they lend themselves to all kinds of ideas!

Juliet said...

Love the cards this week fellow DT! I just love working with this collection.
Juliet xx

Claire Mackaness said...

This new collection is the best yet Lou. I love it! Heres my entry

Denise said...

Stunning designs ladies, and Holly and Madison are gorgeous- mine is in my blog x

Nicky said...

these are amazing, i hope to play along later but my computer has just died, so nicked DH's just to some blog hopping

Ruth (ooffee) said...

I don't do "lurve" - except when challenged to! LOL!

My card is on my blog - here...

Thanks, Karen!
Ruth xx

having a {me} day said...

I love these new downloads!! Gorgeous! Here is my entry.
Thank you for looking.
Kat
having a {me} day

Sammi said...

Absolutely stunning cards!! They are all GORGEOUS! Louise I LOVE the new downloads!! :)
My entry is on My blog
Thanks
Sammi
xxx
Ps. no snow here :(

Anonymous said...

There stunning cards Challenge card in do craft gallery as don't have a blogg
sandra

Christine Phillips said...

I love the new Holly & Maddison, will have to think about getting them. In the meantime I have used an original Dottie Fairy Heres Mine

Anne said...

Love the challenge, Here's my effort! x

Nicky said...

At last I have a computer I can print from, I have put my entry on my blog hope it counts - the new Holly and Madison images came out just in time for my daughters birthday they look so like her especially Attitude lol

Here's my effort

Anonymous said...

My card for the challenge is here

Hazel said...

Great lurve cards - mine is here

Eve said...

hello

i have finally got round to adding mine to my blog!

Hope you like it

Eve

Blog Widget by LinkWithin