Monday 9 February 2009

Monday Mojo - Madison Moves

Hi you lovely DW peeps, hope you are well this rainy (in London anyway) Monday morning. I am in a dreadful hurry this morning so will just leave you with a card using Madison 3-in-1 from the UTTERLY GORGEOUS new Holly & Madison collection.






Bo Bunny and Basic Grey papers. K&Co Life's Journey Metal Key. K&Co and Maya Road ribbon. Queen & Co brads. K&Co Flip Pack Flower. The swirl is a plain Rusty Pickle chipboard swirl that I inked. Lots of doodling here there and everywhere.

The house I drew myself; I had a little mishap when colouring it in - don't ask, suffice to say that it involved a lot of red ink where red ink had no place to be (well I was making this at 1am this morning and my brain had been asleep for at least an hour already!), it ended up a bit of a mess (oops).


Have a great day. Don't forget to complete our Sunday challenge, I can't wait to see what you come up with :-)



Karen xxx

8 comments:

craft mad Jenny said...

really gorgeous - absolutely love that swirl and key at the top,

jenny

Juliet said...

Fantastic card Karen - I love this style with all the doodling. Beautiful detail.

Louly said...

ROFL!!! There was you being all organised, crafting at 1am and it was my turn to post!!! LOL. Ah well you saved me a job he he (thanks chuck)!
This is a cracking cards Karen, I had a plan in my head for that image and it was very simalar, you'll have to stop this telepathic copying!

Karen Mortensen said...

PMSL, you're losing it Lou. I was always Monday Mojo, just haven't had time for a little while. Check the list hee hee

Uneekdolldesigns said...

Very cute, I love the design!

Louly said...

LOL yes Karen BUT when you've set the challenge I do your day! You should have had mid week mojo (wednesday!) Back acha!PMSL

Karen Mortensen said...

I must have been AWOL when you set that rule but we better not carry on or people will start thinking we haven't got a clue! LOL

Sarah C said...

Lou, the new downloads are just gorgeous as always. Is there no end to your talent or inspiration? Please say no to that or I'll cry LOL

Blog Widget by LinkWithin