Friday 27 February 2009

Thank goodness it's Friday!

How quickly the weeks are flying by, I cannot believe we will soon be into March! It has been a very busy, emotional and tiring week and my crafting has been very broken-snatching a few minutes whenever I could. Todays card was made in various stages throughout the week, but I got it completed....eventually. LOL.


I used Oh so Pretty Dottie from the Back 2 Front download collection. The colours were inspired by the cheery Urban Rhapsody paper by K & Co. I might still need to attack my card with glittler pen or some glossy accents...I haven't decided yet.

7 comments:

maddy hill said...

Oh Adele i love your colours ! what a fab card ... love the knees on dottie they do make me giggle !

Karen Mortensen said...

It's perfect Adele and the colours are superb!
xxx

Autumn Rose Crafts said...

I love these colours, so vibrant... simply gorgeous card! Sarah x

SweetPea said...

I love the colours on this card, it is so fresh and girly, just beautiful! Helen x

Juliet said...

What a lovely cheerful card Adele and the colours are beautiful. Love this!!
Juliet xx

Louly said...

Adele that's a beautiful card. The colours are so cheerful. You've inspired me to get my Dottie's out! (that sounds a bit dodgy doesn't it! ROFL)

Anjie said...

Wow, what a stunner. Looks like I neeeeeeed some more papers, lol

Blog Widget by LinkWithin