Saturday 28 February 2009

Guest Designer!!

Oh boy what a treat we have in store for you again this month! We have chosen a guest designer to join us for March and she is A-MAZ-ING!

Let me introduce to you, the wonderful, the fabulous, the just so bl**dy good........KAT AKA Having a Me Day.
Please go and take a look at her blog (you'll be there a while so have a cuppa beside you. Oh and before you go here are some scrumptious little morsels for an appetizer.....

See what I mean?

I love the way Kat coloured the beads with her Copics, clever eh? And just take a look at that ring of ribbons!

Thank you Kat for agreeing to join us. And to all other hopefuls please try again next month because you are all fabulous!

4 comments:

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Yay! Way to go, Kat! I LOVE your blog - and all the amazing creations you have on it!!! xx

Adele said...

Kat has some STUNNING work over on her blog...I love it! Looking forward to working with you Kat!

love Dingle.xx

Juliet said...

Great to have you here Kat - I just love your work!
Juliet xx

having a {me} day said...

Thank you for the wonderful warm welcome. You are all such a great bunch of talented and friendly ladies, it is a pleasure to be here. I look forward to joining in with the challenges and getting to know you all better.

katxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin