Wednesday 4 March 2009

Midweek Mojo - (a little late - ooops!)


Sooooo sorry to be sooooo late with this post! My brain has gone completely to mush lately and I didn't even realise what day it was!! Oh well, better late than never as they say.
I used the delightful Madison for this card colouring her with Distress Inks and decided to use Basic Grey Cupcake papers and fibres, and added a few Imaginisce rub-on cupcakes. The flowers are Prima and all these ingredients can be found at Charmed. I love this 'grungy' look and think it would make a great card for those difficult teenagers, what do you think?
Enjoy the rest of your evening!

8 comments:

Nicky said...

Brilliant card love the colours - would certaninly do my teenager

Betty J Schaub said...

Dottie this is an awesome card! You did a fantastic job!

Nicola said...

Gorgeous card Juliet, love all the colours!!
Nicola.xx

Sarah C said...

What a fantastic card. It's gorgeous xoxo

debra said...

I think it is a fab card and worth the wait and a great card for those tricky teenagers, fab colours
Debra xx

Tara Godfrey said...

This is gorgeous, Juliet! i just love those BG papers and I love the flowers with the big brads! Madison looks fab and your colouring is fantastic!!! I think it's perfect teen b-day card!
Hugs,t

Adele said...

Beautiful work as ever Juliet!

love Dingle.xx

Louly said...

What do I think? I'll tell you what I think Juliet, I think this card is cracking!I love those cupcake papers.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin