Monday 2 March 2009

Monday's Mojo - TARA!!!

Yep, my Monday's Mojo this week is the best one I have offered so far - it's our lovely new design team member TARA.

I stumbled upon Tara's blog just the other day and just knew that we had to get her onboard. Tara's work is just amazing. Just look at this card she made using Holly in the Garden.



Pop over to Tara's blog and have a look at all her other amazing creations, I warn you that you are going to be there for a while so make sure you have everything you need (toilet visit done, slippers, blanket, mug of coffee at the ready).


We are so happy to have Tara on the team xxxx

WELCOME TARA

6 comments:

Juliet said...

Welcome to the team Tara - it's great to have you with us. Your work is AMAZING!!!
Juliet xx

Louly said...

Welcome to the Team Tara,another member to the DW family, I hope you enjoy yourself.♥♥♥

Louly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
karen said...

fab work tara, im off to look at your blog now. Must say louly i love the new girls about town, i downloaded them saturday and have already used them, a new card id on my blog and UKS.

Adele said...

Playing a bit of catch up and I realised I hadn't said hello on here! LOL...got to make it "official" so ....

Hello Tara, great to have you on board. Your work is stunning and I am really looking forward to seeing more of your creations!

Love Dingle.xx

Tara Godfrey said...

Thanks for the warm welcome and the kind comments! I'm soooo thrilled to be on the Dottie's World DT! Thanks Karen and Lou for giving me this opportunity!
Hugs,t

Blog Widget by LinkWithin