Monday 23 March 2009

Monday Mojo and Prize Draw

Time to find out who won the prize for my sketch challenge last week. We enjoyed all your entries, thank you for playing along ♥♥♥


The winner was chosen at Random Org:



... that, according to my calculations, is JAC. Congratulations Jac, please email through your address so I can send you your goodies.


For your Monday Mojo card I used Holly in the Mountains. I employed a liberal amount of Stickles and it's still wet as I am writing this, couldn't wait any longer or I wouldn't be able to post it here today :-)




Have a lovely week. Don't forget to enter Adele's fantastic "Twice as Nice" challenge.

Karen xx

6 comments:

Juliet said...

Congratulations Jac - enjoy your goodies!
Love this card Karen!

Jac’s Playground said...

Gorgeous card Karen I love the colours and all the stickles. OMG I cant believe its me, just popped on to see who the lucky person was and my jaw just dropped! I now have a huge grin on my face as I was drooling heavily over this! lol Right now to get on with the ironing! Thank you for offering such a fabulous prize. x

Susan said...

Congratulations Jac, well done.

Sarah C said...

Congratulations Jac, enjoy your fab prize.

Karen, that card looks brilliant. I find stickles up more on photos when they're wet anyway, so usually do mine then too :D xx

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jac!

I love that card Karen xxx

Louly said...

That' fab Karen, I love the torn paper for the forground and background effect.
Congratulations Jac.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin