Tuesday 24 March 2009

Our team has grown! - again!

Good morning world! Louise here,
I'm full of the joys of spring today because I have fabulous news!
We have another permanent designer on the team and I'm so so so so chuffed!
Please join me in welcoming the wonderful, the marvelous ......
........
She's been with us as guest designer throughout March and we've been so impressed with her creations that we dug our heals in and refused to let her go!
Welcome to the family that is Dottie's World Kat
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well done Kat, your cards are beautiful!

Juliet said...

A big welcome Kat - love your work and looking forward to working with you. xx

Ruth (ooffee) said...

YAY! I thought that you shouldn't let her go so quickly - her work is amazing. Glad you've get her on board!

Well done Kat - looking forward to seeing much much more of your work!

Ruth xx

cloudofdreams said...

Congrats!!

Sarah C said...

Congrats Kat. Looking forward to seeing more of your creations :D xoxo

Jac’s Playground said...

Way to go! Congratulations Kat, love your creations and look forward to seeing more of them. x PS my wonderful prize arrived today its totally gorgeous and I have spent the day strokng it before I get round to using it! Once again thank you. x

having a {me} day said...

Thank you!! I am very happy to be here and I look forward to sharing ideas with you. katxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin