Monday 9 March 2009

Monday Mojo - Holly & Madison's World Tour

The second collection featuring the fantastic duo Holly & Madison is now available for download. This time the girls are on a World Tour visiting an array of countries: you have Holly in Spain, England, Bavaria, USA, and on the beach, and you have Madison up a mountain, on safari, and in Venice, France and China.



I created a card for your Monday Mojo, using the Madison on Safari image.


Have fun with this fabulous new collection :-)

Karen xxx



5 comments:

tracy said...

amazing girls i love this collection just on my way to work thought i would have a sneak preview will be buying this when i get home from work lol
Tracy x

Louly said...

Oh wow Karen, that's just how I envisioned that image being used, great minds think alike eh!

Juliet said...

This is fab! Love Madison on Safari - how did you create that gorgeous frame Karen? (don't tell me with the Silhouette!)
Juliet xx

Karen Mortensen said...

I put the card on my own blog with a little more detail of what I used.

xxxx

Katy said...

Fab card Karen :) Love this new collection

xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin