Tuesday 10 March 2009

World Tour News!

Good Morning World!!(or evening as the case may be!) Louise here.

As you know our Holly and Madison have packed their bags and taken off on a World tour- it's OK for some eh! Well I've had a couple of postcards from them so I decided to make them into cards to show you.
Before they set off they decided to spend one last day here in England making some final arrangements and buying extra hat pins. Here's Holly pictured between shops -it managed to stop raining for this shot!

I got a bit carried away with the old inking here but at least I've managed to capture the foggy, dusty atmosphere of the streets of London on a grey day.Here's a close up of the hat pin arrangement which you can't see very well on the first picture..

So, after a bit off last minute shopping they hopped on the plane for a short flight over to Germany......
Here we have Fraulein Holly getting some much needed refreshment! I think I'll just have a Baileys please Hol!

Basic Grey Boxer Papers, brads and downlaod images for both cards are from Charmed Cards and Crafts.

Stay tuned to find out where Holly and Madison go next on their adventures!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just gorgeous!!!

Kim x

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Lou! I LOVE them!!! Thanks for another super collection - I'll let you know when I've got my hands on them and start playing! Can't wait ... it'll soon be payday! xx

Sarah C said...

Beautiful and amazing cards and images. Your downloads are so easy to work with and take the hard work out of card making. Thank you so much xoxo

Anjie said...

Oh Lou, yet more fab images. Your cards are fab too. I love the inking on the London Holly

Tip Top said...

Heheheheh! Very funny and inspired!! These are fantastic! Will have to take a closer peek at these!

Katy said...

Gorgeous Louise I just love them :)

xx

Unknown said...

I absolutely love these images, I got mine yesterday as soon as I saw they were available and just couldn't resist getting started on a project, which I have already posted on my blog.

Congratulations on a fabulous collection!

lol Maria x

Susie Sugar said...

Wow !!! stunning image
Love Susie xx

Uneekdolldesigns said...

Lovely, lvely cards and the colors are gorgeous!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin