Saturday 4 April 2009

April Guest Designer

Good morning fellow crafty bloggers!
Doesn't the world look brighter when you know you have two weeks off work! He he! Mind you, I say I have two weeks off but that's only from my morning job, I have loads of catching up to do with my designing side of things, but I enjoy that so I guess it doesn't count.
I'm waffling now so I'll get on with the important news; I'm pleased to announce that we now have a guest designer for April! It's always so hard to choose because you are all such talented crafters - we could easily have picked any one of you but for this month we decided to invite.......

Well done Vanessa and thank you for agreeing to join the mad house for a whole month!
CCome back tomorrow for a new fabulous challenge and to see what Vanessa makes for us.
You all still have time to get your challenge entries squeezed in before tomorrow if you want to win my lil' bit of blog candy!

6 comments:

Sarah C said...

Congratulations Vanessa. Looking forward to seeing your creations xx

Juliet said...

Welcome Vanessa - love your work!

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I'm really chuffed! :)

Vanessa.

having a {me} day said...

Congratulations Vanessa!! Hope you have as much fun as I did as GDT!! Woohoo to you! katxx

Tip Top said...

Well done! I really enjoyed my little stay and I hope you do too!!

Tara Godfrey said...

Hi Vanessa...a big big welcome from me too!!!
Hugs,t

Blog Widget by LinkWithin