Thursday 2 April 2009

Rich.........

Hi every one, Im trying to get back into the routine,have managed this week so far!!
I thought I would follow on from Louises challenge of a shaped card...
I ued the idea from Making cards magazine and the backing paper also.
This is a strip of card which is scored and cut,then folded to make the shape and fits nicely into an ordinary c6 envelope.
I used the image from 'Holly and Madison' and coloured using my Whispers watercolour pens, the sentiment is taken from 'Girls about town' download.

I layered with pearl glitter card, yes we are again all wearing glitter, including the dog!.
Dont forget to join in and get the chance of a wonderful prize.
Nicola.xx

6 comments:

Kim x said...

Well, Nicola this is just amazing. An elegant but slightly naughty card. This a fantastic way to make the image pop! I love it.
Kim x

Sarah C said...

I love the shape of this, in fact I love everything about it :D xx

Karen Mortensen said...

That's just gorgeous Nicola, and such an unusual shape. Fab! xx

jacque4u2c said...

Breathtaking!

Louly said...

Oh La la Nicola! This is a lurrrrvly card chuck. sorry I'm late commenting, I'm such a slow coach!

jennie'g' said...

fantastic card love the shape jenniexx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin