Sunday 26 April 2009

Dottie Sunday Challenge- Teenager!

It's my turn once again to set the challenge and with the release of Mikey hopefully you will all be keen to join in this week and make a card for a teenager. It doesn't have to be a Mikey download of course, as long as you use one or more of the many Charmed Download images -Holly, Madison, Dottie, George, Girls about town, the cats...or one of those cheeky animals from Animal Magic...the choice is yours. All we require is that your card or project needs to be geared towards a teenager.


Here are a few ideas from the Design Team to get you started.








Nicola






Tara









Now before I dash off we need to say a huge thank you to Vanessa for being our Guest Designer for April. Your work is so inspiring and I hope you have enjoyed your time with the Dottie Team!

Now that also means that this week we are on the look out for a new Guest Designer for May. Get your challenge entries in early to be in the running.

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutely fabulous DT cards! Mikey is rather dishy!! :) Thanks for having me this month, I've loved it. :)

Vanessa

tracy said...

Hi girls I love the new download he is adorable!
Bet he will pull a few heart strings.
please find my entry here
http://tracy-addiction.blogspot.com/2009/04/scrum-time.html
Tracy x

having a {me} day said...

WOW! What a fabulous set of cards from the DT!! Very inspiring!! Loving Mikey!! katxx

Craftyrose said...

Mikey's adorable! He's on my wish list!!
Here's my teen card
TEEN

Rachelxx said...

Treated myself to the Mikey download yesterday :-) Love the inspiration.

Here is my attempt
http://allsortsandeverything.blogspot.com/2009/04/dotties-world-challenge.html
Rachelxx

Kim x said...

Fabulous cards by the DT, there are some lucky teens to receive cards like thes.

My cards are here http://kimskraftygetaway.blogspot.com/2009/04/dottie-sunday-challenge-teenager.html

Kim x

pinky said...

Your blog is so inspirational, I just love it. Bought the Mickey download today and here is my card.
Pinky

Powerful Search Engine said...

Hello is my card hugs pascale

Muppet said...

I really love the Mikey downloads girls and my card is here

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Well, what gorgeous DT cards and Mickey is certainly talking to me, VERY VERY LOUDLY!!!!

Here is my card for this challenge Best wishes

Kym xxx

Nicky said...

What an excuse to be able to buy the new downloads lol Great DT cards as always - Here's my effort!

Tip Top said...

Its been a while since I joined in! Really enjoyed this challenge - thanks!! Here is mine!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Nice Challenge - here is my effort:-

http://craftblog.craftybutterfly.co.uk/2009/05/dropped-clanger.html

Jo said...

Better late than never lol. The gorgeous Mikey features on my card

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Just in the nick of time! Here's my card!Another great challenge! And I only have to wait until tomorrow for the next one! Hugs Ruth xx

Scrappymax said...

Hi, this is my first challenge card and as I am unsure how to add a link to take you to my post it can be found here
http://scrappymax.blogspot.com/2009/05/well-i-have-been-really-clever-this.html

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous creations from the DT sorry i am only just scrapping in this time...

Here is my card.Thank you for looking have a great weekend hugs Pops x x x

Jac’s Playground said...

Gorgeous cards ladies, I've only just made it again! Mine is here tfl

Blog Widget by LinkWithin