Thursday 9 April 2009

Happy Easter

Good Morning, nearly Easter!!
I have been playing with my brayer and Adriondack ink pads,all available from Charmed Cards and Crafts.

For this card i used ripped card as the templates for the hills and sun,then run the brayer over them with different shades to make the landscape. I used a stamp for the fence and Henry Hare Download, from Animal Magic which I coloured with copics, adding flowers and detail with the Copic fine liner.
Look out for my challenge on Sunday and hope you have a wonderful Easter.
Nicola.xx

3 comments:

Louly said...

Oh Nicola! That's a real piece of artwork you have there. It really does add a more personalised feel when you make your own background doesn't it. You've got my brain ticking away now. Thank you for such fabulous inspiration sweetie.

Juliet said...

It's always fascinated me watching this technique at shows and you've done a brilliant job Nicola.

Karen Mortensen said...

Oohh you're very creative Nicola. You venture where most of us never tread! Well done! xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin