Tuesday 28 April 2009

Prom Prince Mikey

Hi Folks, Louise here,
I'm afraid I've been busy with a magazine commission so I haven't made anything new to show you today, crafting for a living may be a dream job but it doen't half take up a lot of time!
I do have something that I haven't shown here on Dottie's World but if you're a visitor to my own Blog you may have seen it already. Here we have Prom Prince Mikey, he's one of my fave Mikey images- isn't he cool!

It's a very simple layout but I'm really pleased with it, I've used my Tim Holtz distresser again along with some BG Ambrosia papers. Everything you see here is available from Charmed Cards and Crafts.

Thank you for dropping by, Dottie's World followers are simply the best Blog followers in the World!

3 comments:

Anne said...

gorjuss!!!! I really will need to order these.
A great card, love his red plimsoles

Nicola said...

Wonderful card Lou!! You're like the plumber with the dripping tap never get time to do it for yourself!
Nicola.x

Karen Mortensen said...

Just realised I used the same colours on my Sunday card. I hadn't even seen your card before. And I distressed the edges as I always do. Talk about being on the same wavelength! Wow! LOL

Blog Widget by LinkWithin