Sunday 12 April 2009

Sunday Challenge-Hand Made

Hi every one, HAPPY EASTER,I hope you are by now stuffed with Hot cross buns and chocolate eggs!!Lets hope the weather is good for today!!
Its Nicola here and its my turn to set the Challenge, well... I have found out that my challenge has been out of most peoples 'Comfort Zone,' to which I appologise, but it is a 'Challenge'!
And what is amazing are the cards, you'd never guess it was out of anyone 'comfort zone' they are absolutely stunning!! so do give it a go, stretch those brain cells.
On that note this is my Challenge......Hand Made.................................................
I want to see completely hand made cards, no bought backing papers or embelishments, the odd ribbon is fine though, but if you're gonna use backing papers I want you to have made it, if you use embelishments I want you to have made it,not just bought and stuck on and ofcourse a Charmed Card and Crafts Download...................................................

Nicola-

Vanessa-




Tara-



11 comments:

tracy said...

absolutely stunning! can't wait to play this will really stretch my brain cells lol!
Tracy x

Karen Mortensen said...

Great work girls!!! xx

Nicky said...

Great Challenge and Brilliant cards - I started this one before I went to church this morning and finished it as soon as I got home - really enjoyed this - even if I got in a mess lol

Here's my attempt

tracy said...

Back again I came up with this for the challenge I was really stumped!
Tracy x

Claire Mackaness said...

Yucky, talk about out of comfort zone! Heres mine

Anjie said...

There's some fab cards here ladies.
here's mine

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Fabby cards from the DT again! Thanks for the inspiration.

Phew - I came up with this card!!

Have a great week!
Ruth x

Susan said...

Absolutely fantastic cards by the DT again. Well done everyone they were all a great inspiration.
I finally managed to come up with something and it can be seen here. My daughter has also added one of her creations too.

Tara said...

This week's theme is right up my street and I'm joining in for the first time having just bought the Holly & Maddison world tour downloads. The DT cards are amazing and I will definitely be drawing on some of the ideas for future cards!
My entry is HERE.TFL xxx

Powerful Search Engine said...

Hope this is okay and great challenge Here is mine

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Great challenge. Here is my card:-

http://craftblog.craftybutterfly.co.uk/2009/04/two-cards-four-challenges.html

Blog Widget by LinkWithin