Saturday 9 May 2009

Something for Saturday!

Just a quick idea for a party invitation whilst playing around really, as my youngest son will soon be a teenager and I think he may approve of something like this. He still hasn't decided what kind of party he wants yet though and he knows it will be his last until the next big one at 18! Anyway, whatever theme he goes for, this basic design can be adapted quite easily.


I just knew Mikey would be invaluable as soon as I saw him!
Did you get your inspiration from Louise's photograph last Sunday? There's been some truly wonderful interpretations, and all so different. Tomorrow we move to a new challenge which I've set and all I will say is...... it's quite charming!
Have a great weekend!
Juliet xx

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is just fab Juliet! Ideal for a newly accredited teenager! :)

I'm intrigued as to what tomorrow's challenge is! :)

Vanessa.

pinky said...

Love it, what a brill idea.
Pinky

Sarah C said...

This is brilliant Juliet. What a fantastic idea xoxo

Louly said...

Just brilliant! I love the bright colours, the layout and the little footballs!Speaking of birthdays, my Holly is 14 today! My baaaaaaby!!!

Ittybittyinkspotstoo said...

This is soooo cute!! Great boy BD card for a teenager!! Love the "Be there"!!
Wonderful card!!
hugz
deb

Karen Mortensen said...

That's smashing! Love the bright colours too. Perfect! xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin