Sunday 3 May 2009

Sunday Challenge- Inspiration!


Hi Folks, Louise here,

Do you remember some time ago Juliet set a photo inspiration challenge using a photo of some cupcakes? Well everybody loved that - including myself so I've decided to do it again.

I want you to make a card or other crafty project using one of the Charmed downloads, taking inspiration from the picture below. You might want to use some or just one of the colours, you might be inspired by the swirls or even the see through nature of it, it's up to you! I can't wait to see what you come up with, I'm already stunned by the different ways in which the design team have interpreted it.
Here's the inspirational photo...




Before I show you the DT examples I would like to introduce you to our new guest designer who is joining us for May,

Please give a big warm welcome to.........

On with the examples....

Louise



Karen


Juliet


Kim



Thank you all for your continued support, I've said it before and I'll say it again, Dottie's World followers are the best!

Louise xx

10 comments:

Juliet said...

Ooooh lovely cards - love the colours from this photo! A huge welcome to Kim - hope you enjoy your GD time at Dottie's World!
Juliet xx

Ruth (ooffee) said...

The colours in the photo are soooo gorgeous! I so wish I had a swirly die for my 'bug! BBL ... xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Amazing photo and the DT cards are amazing, really gorgeous. Congratulations Kim on guest DT spot. x

Adele said...

Great challenge Lou-thank you. Loved seeing the different ideas from this one.

WElcome to Dottie's World Kim, I hope you enjoy your stay with us!

love Dingle.xx

Nicky said...

Great DT cards nice to see all the different designs from one image - loved the image - Here's my effort

pinky said...

Loved this photo very inspirational. Love the girls cards as always. My card is hereThanks for looking.
Pinky

Tara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tara said...

Wow! What a brilliant picture and fabulous DT cards too!

My card is a HERE.TFL xxx

Anonymous said...

Absolutely gorgeous DT cards. :)

Here is mine, I don't think I've lost the plot! LOL

Vanessa.

Jac’s Playground said...

Made it! my card is here TFL

Blog Widget by LinkWithin