Monday 4 May 2009

Charmed Delectable Stamps

I am not sure if you are aware but we have a brand new stamp range at Charmed Cards & Crafts: Charmed Delectable stamps. Although my post today was intended as your Monday Mojo I just thought I would let you know that it is now available, these are *real* stamps, not digi. We have had the kit on pre-order for a couple of weeks but individual stamps are now on sale. There is a dedicated blog set up for the stamps, at the moment we have a nice bundle of candy going there so why not pop over and take a look.
Here is one of our new stamps: Irresistible Annie....


We'll be back to showcasing our digi-stamps tomorrow :-) Check out Lou's inspirational challenge from yesterday and make sure you enter. We always look forward to seeing your creations.

Have a lovely Bank Holiday Monday.

Karen ♥



1 comments:

Louly said...

Karen that's a gorgeous card, I love the shape of it and I love that beautiful white bow, it makes me think of babies, and NO I am definitely NOT broody, LOL.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin