Wednesday 20 May 2009

Treasure Hunt!

Greetings Landlubbers!

Arrrrgggggh you won' believe it! We've had an intruder! That dratted little pirate Annie has sneaked over from the Charmed Delectable Stamps Blog and stolen all our loot! Just look at her sitting there as though butter wouldn't melt!

She even had the cheek to leave us a note! Take a look......

Please help us!!! We need our characters back! There is even a reward for their safe return.

The Rules

Annie has hidden the characters behind her treasure chest on each of the design team's blogs AND one on here.

I need you to visit each of the blogs, find the character and write down which collection they're from. If you don't know which collection the character is from click on the image and it will take you to the page where they are listed at Charmed Cards and Crafts (just find it in the photo and see what the collection is called).

When you have your list of five collections written down email it to me (Louise)with Treasure Hunt in the subject bar. Please include a link to your blog so that I can check you're a crafty person. We don't want to give our prize to someone who can't use it.

**We've decided delay the closing date of the competitions and the blog candy, all winners will now be drawn at 9pm Saturday 30th May and all winners will be announced on Sunday 31st May

So here are the blogs..

Louise

Karen

Adele

Juliet

And there's one here at Dottie's World

Good Luck, please return them safely and please don't give the answers in a comment here (arrrrgh!!)

23 comments:

Juliet said...

GOOD LUCK on your Treasure Hunting everyone - have fun!!!
Love Juliet xx

Pöydän kulmalla näpertelijä said...

Thanks for a fun hunt!

Susan said...

This was fun and I also enjoyed looking at everyone's lovely blogs.

Anjie said...

I found all five and had great fun doing so. Thanks xx

Elena said...

Thank you so much for the fun Treasure Hunt! I enjoyed visiting blogs! And I just sent an e-mail with all of the findings!
Elena

carmen said...

Enjoyed this game, great.
Sent the e-mail.
carmen.x

Unknown said...

Ahoy me hearties - enjoyed the treasure hunt, will email over my answers

Jan xx

Sarah C said...

Ooh that little minx. I hope we all manage to find the others and put them back where they belong. I have e-mailed you my answers and my blog's here.

Debsydoo said...

I have emailed you my answers

http://debsydoos.blogspot.com

hugs Debs x

Scrappymax said...

I've sent my answers in, hope they get back home soon.
Great game.
http://scrappymax.blogspot.com

Rachelxx said...

I've had a go :-) Thanks for the fun :-)

tee said...

:D Thanks for a fun challange..have emailed you my answers also.
xx Tee

Nicky said...

I have e-mailed my answers great treasure hunt Here's my blog

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Thank you so much for the fun Treasure Hunt! I enjoyed visiting each blog. I have just sent an e-mail with my answers.
Heres my blogHugs Julie

Naomi (Sugar Brown) said...

That was fun. It was nice having a look around a couple of blogs than't seen t I hadbefore. Nice work ladies.

Naomi

http://craftilysugarbrown.blogspot.com/

scrappyjacky said...

Lovely looking at the blogs...another fun game.

Craftyrose said...

Great fun! Loved looking at the blogs too
http://rosebuds-craftyrose.blogspot.com/

cindersmcphee said...

I have emailed my answers. Was good fun.

Wilma said...

Oooops emailed you yesterday and forgot to put my comment in here- you'll find my blog here with a link in my sidebar

Ruth (ooffee) said...

Oooops me too! What fun again! Good to see Annie is just as mischievous as the rest of the gang!!

Ruth x

My blog

Esme said...

Hi there!

I've emailed my answers for a safe return of the captives!

Esme x

My blog is here

tracy said...

think I have safely found them all lol that was lots of fun!
tracy x

Anne said...

Great fun! Emailed my entry xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin