Sunday 14 June 2009

Free Sentiments for the Sunday Challenge

Hi all, Karen here. What a great challenge this week and just in time for Father's Day. I have just made five sentiments to help you create your entries into this challenge. If you would like them then just drop me a line, email link on the Contact Us page (link at the top).


YOU ARE EMAILING ME, KAREN, NOT LOUISE! Please don't keep asking her for the bundle, thank you x
Please note also that to enter the challenge you will need to include one of our normal downloads, not just a sentiment.

7 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

Oops, looks like the contact links have dissapeared. You can email me on customerservices@charmedcardsandcrafts.co.uk
Please write "Free Fathers Day Sentiments" in the subject title.

BettyBoop67 said...

Wow thanks karen, have emailed you :) Sue XX

pinky said...

Thanks for sharing I have emailed you.
Pinky

Julies Crafty Creations said...

Thanks or sharing. I have emailed you

Louly said...

They're great!I especially like the one where the text is in all different sizes, that effect is ace. Thanks for doing them chuck.♥♥♥

sarah seaman said...

thanks for sharing a fab download, have e-mailed you

sarah
xx

Jun Bug House said...

Thank you!
I love the circle one!!!
**U**
Nance

Blog Widget by LinkWithin