Sunday 14 June 2009

Sunday Challenge - Father's Day

Hi Folks, Louise here,

Thank you all for joining in with last week's challenge, if I haven't visited you yet I do apologise, I will get there but I've been up to my ears in Pixies! How are you liking them so far? Judging from the lovely comment's we've had I think I know the answer!
Can you believe it's nearly Father's day already? It'll be Christmas before we know it!((Sorry!))
So, in time for Father's day and to make sure no Daddies out there get left out we want you to make a Father's day card using one of the Charmed downloads.
Need some inspiration? Take a look at these (please let me apologise for my ultra speedy card, but you know my excuse right? LOL)Louise

Juliet

Sheila


Nicole

Please click on the DT's names if you would like more details about these fabulous creations.
I'll look forward to seeing what you come up with.♥♥

16 comments:

pinky said...

These are all brilliant, I am definitely getting that download today.
Pinky

Karen Mortensen said...

Great cards ladies! I shall do my little blog round :-)
xxxxx

BettyBoop67 said...

WOW AWESOME DT CARDS, WILL HAVE TO GET MY THINKING CAP OUT LOL :) SUE XX

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a lovely challenge and what lovely DT cards. I always find Father’s Day cards very hard to make as I lost my dad before I even left school but he would have been proud to have got a card like this off me. Karen, your sentiments just added the perfect final addition to the card so thank you for that.

Here is my card for this challenge

Best wishes

Kym xxx

Ginny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Muppet said...

Lovely Father's Day card ideas there ladies.

here is my card.

Anne said...

Another great challenge Karen and some great inspiration from the team too.
Here's my card

Anne x

Anjie said...

Some fab cards as usual ladies.
here's my entry

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

Great dt cards and great challenge, hope you like my and Sams. janex
http://jemscrafting.blogspot.com/2009/06/fathers-day.html#links

BettyBoop67 said...

AWESOME CARDS DT.
HERE IS MY CARDS:
http://bettyboop67-bettyboopsplace.blogspot.com/2009/06/dotties-world-sunday-challenge-fathers.html

:) SUE XX

Susan said...

Great cards from the DT, well done.
Here is my card

Jac’s Playground said...

Great challenge, shame I'd already made mine this year (organised for a change!) so I put a digi lo together instead hope thats ok. You can see it here TFL

Nicky said...

As normally running out of time - love all the DT cards this is my first Fathers Day since my dad passed away in September and it gave my the kick I needed to sort a card for the kids to give to DH - thanks love all the DT cards - Here's my very simple card!

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Love the DT cards! Fab challenge - my card is here:-

http://craftblog.craftybutterfly.co.uk/2009/06/last-minute-fathers-day.html

Sarah C said...

Brilliant examples ladies. Sorry I didn't join in this one xoxo

Kim x said...

Gorgeous cards by the DT. If it's not too late mine is here.
http://kimskraftygetaway.blogspot.com/
Kim x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin