Sunday 28 June 2009

Let the Sun Shine!


Hello folks, Louise here,


I have a little sad news to share with you before I give you this week's challenge. Our truly amazing DT member Juliet has decided to step down from the team, it was a difficult decision for her because Dottie's World holds a very special place in her heart but she knows our door is always open for her, she will always be welcomed with open arms. She is a great loss to the team and will be sorely miss. Thank you Juliet for everything you have done for us here at Dottie's World, we all love you to bits.♥♥♥

On with the challenge...

"Summer is finally upon us so I want you to use some sunshine in your card/creation, it could be an actual sunshine image, a card shaped like a sunshine or even the use of the word sun/sunshine somewhere on your creation. Don't forget to put your Charmed download in there somewhere too!"

Take a look at the fabulous inspiration from the team...


Sheila

Gunn

Tara

For a closer look and to find out more about each creation please click on the DT names to visit their blogs.

Enjoy our challenge, you have until next Sunday to play, just leave us a comment here and we'll visit your blog to see what you come up with♥

Louise xx

17 comments:

Juliet said...

Aw, thank you so much Lou. I love Dottie's World and will miss you all!xx
Absolutely AMAZING cards from all the DT - so inspiring and I love every detail girls!!
Love Juliet xx

Kim x said...

Fab challenge and what gorgeous cards from the DT.
Kim x

Karen Mortensen said...

Great cards girls!

It's a real blow to loose Juliet off the team but hopefully she'll be back with us some time in the future.

Sarah C said...

Juliet, you will be missed loads on here. Sending my love to you xoxo

Lou, the challenge is a great one and you and the DT have done some amazing cards xoxo

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

The DT cards are absolutely stunning. Thanks to you all for such wonderful inspiration.
Love, Sylvia xx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

It does feel like summer for a change,great dt cards, I've put sunset chillout hope this counts.janex
http://jemscrafting.blogspot.com/2009/06/card-trio.html#links

pinky said...

Sad you are losing Juliet! The DT cards are excellent as usual. My card is here
Pinky

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Hi to the talented DT members and everyone else at Dottie's World! I am now going to attempt to add my card (still haven't got the hang of this)!! Here goes -
my card

Sarah C said...

Here's my card

Muppet said...

Juliet I'm really going to miss you here on DW.

My card is here

Lea

Liz said...

Hope you find the right card as Ive been using lot of your New Pixie/fairys Its the card with the sunflower in the middle on my blog Here is the link Great DT cards and brilliant Digital images
thank you ..liz
Here is my card

Lilacanglia said...

Hi,
Super DT work,
You can see my entry for this week HERE ON MY BLOG
Thanks for looking,
Hugs
Angie

blackdragon said...

Wonderful DT cards... i'll miss juliets cards.... alot!

http://lynsblogger.blogspot.com/2009/07/dotties-world-sunshine.html

thanks for coming to look.
xxx lynx

Wilma said...

its been a scorcher of a day so easy to make a sunshine card you'll find my card here

Anne said...

So sad to hear your leaving Juliette, hopefully you'll come back one day.
Fabby cards from the Dt this week

Here's mine

Anne x

Kim x said...

Fab challenge and super cards ladies.
You can find mine here
http://kimskraftygetaway.blogspot.com/2009/07/2-in-1-dotties-world-cct-challenge-67.html
Kim x

Jac’s Playground said...

So sad to see you go Juliet, xxx

Fabby challenge and as usual I'm leaving late! Been pretty hectic here this week but my entry for the challenge is here TFL

Blog Widget by LinkWithin