Monday 29 June 2009

Some gorgeous Pixies........


















Good morning folks!



Thought you might like to see the two recent cards I've made using the fabulous new Pixie downloads......... I am totally in love with these beauties! I felt like my mojo had sunstroke before the weekend and had gone for a lie down in a dark space...... but he came back out to play when I printed out the Pixies, he just couldn't resist you see, lol!























Hope you have a fabulous day in the sunshine and it might just inspire you to enter this week's challenge too!

Thanks so much for looking, Tara xxxxx

12 comments:

Gunn (Merete) said...

It is fun to see how you play with the Pixies. I love your card. The waterpixie card is so colorful and playful. I wonder if you have printed the wings on vellum. I was thinking of doing that to give them some transparent look.
It looks great anyhow.
Hugs Gunn

Sarah C said...

These are beautiful cards xoxo

Liz said...

Wow these cards are the tops I do lorve these images bought one set only made one card so far can see me going for no 2 set as well u have made a great job of them

liz

jose said...

Beautifull cards!
José

Jac’s Playground said...

Wow Tara these cards are stunning, I'm so glad your mojo came back! I think these pixie collections are sure to be firm favourites.

Louly said...

Aw Tara!These are both stunners but I especially love the first one. I love how you've coloured her eye lids and those wings are perfection!Thanks for sharing them with us sweetie.xx

cheryl said...

stunning cards as always love the image and great colouring in love cheryl xxxxxxx

Adele said...

Oh the colours on these are gorgeous! Love'em!

Dingle.x

Sheila said...

Tara these are right little Beauties hun, just gorgeous.
Hugs
Sheila xx

Nicole Bailey said...

OMG! Love them both to pieces!

Muppet said...

Wow Tara, your cards are gorgeous!

Karen Mortensen said...

Tara they are both stunning, just beautiful. Great work!! xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin