Thursday 11 June 2009

Pocket Fairies - Preview 2


Louise and I are so happy with the reaction to the new Charmed collection, it really seems as though you will love it as much as we do, YIPPEE!!
In my second card I am using the Cornflower Fairy from our Pocket Fairies collection, as well as one of the sentiments that comes with the set.




I also decorated the inside this time, and here another two images are used: Cornflower Fairy Cameo and another sentiment.


I tried to create a mysterious woodland feel to my card.

By the end of this we'll have you all believing in magic and wondrous things ;-)

Do you think fairies are all sweetness and light? Well think again, we have a Fairy with ATTITUDE! Come back tomorrow and find out what I am talking about ;-)

Thanks for visiting ♥

10 comments:

Nicola said...

Wow such a stunning card both inside and out. Loving all your beautiful detail and you have hit the woodland scene to perfection Karen. The Cornflower Fairy is utterly gorgeous and this is definitely a set I would have lots of fun with.
Hugs,
Nicola

Juliet said...

This is magical Karen! I'm not a fairy person at all, but I think you've changed my mind with these gorgeous images.
Can't wait to have a play.
Love Juliet xx

pinky said...

This is stunning, the image is just gorgeous and I wouldn't necessarily have been a fairy person either but she is beautiful. Looking forward to seeing the one with attitude!!
Pinky

Louly said...

Wowzers! I loved yesterday's card but this one has taken my breath away Karen!I love everything about it, all that detail is just amazing! Cornflower seems to be glowing!

Lena Katrine said...

Wow! a different kind of images - but I like them!
Beautiful card!

have a nice weekend! Hugs, Lena

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

These are absolutely fab...and your card is beautiful!! Love them!! :0)

Anjie said...

Another beautiful image and a fantastic card. I'm looking forward to buying these.

Unknown said...

Oh wow, she is fantastic and I just love this card, can't wait to see the rest

Jan x

Wilma said...

they just get better - whats next.............??? xx

Sarah C said...

All I can think of to say is WOW. Simply stunning xoxo

Blog Widget by LinkWithin