Sunday 19 July 2009

Frame It!

Good morning folks, it's Tara here and I'm presenting a challenge for you for the very first time! I'm so excited to be doing this today and hope you will enjoy taking part this week!

I would like to see you creating some sort of a frame or border on your card. You could create a frame for your image, your card or both. Feel free to use the downloads for your frame, or you could try stamping elements, die cutting, punching shapes, embellishments......... anything goes really! Just remember to use one of our downloads for your main image too!

The Design Team cards are sure to give you all the inspiration you need, here they are......

Nicole



















Louise
























June
























Sheila

























Tara























Gunn




















Adele




There we have it then - hope you can join us and we look forward to seeing all your wonderful creations!


IMPORTANT: Karen here. If you have a "Followers" box then please move it a little down the page. IE has problems opening sites where the box is near the top, with an "operation aborted" message being displayed. If you have moved the box and still have the problem then try moving another element; could be a clock or similar.

22 comments:

June Nelson said...

Wow well done ladies they are all magnificent, I cant wait to see others attemps at the challenge, have a lovely day huggies June xx

Karen Mortensen said...

What wonderful work girls! Simply super smahing GREAT! xxx

Louly said...

Oh ladies these are JUST stunning! What an amazing lot of inspiration ♥♥
Fantastic challenge Tara.xx

Adele said...

Oh, beautiful ladies!!!

Sorry, mine is still drying!!Glitter everywhere!LOL

A great challenge Tara!

love Dingle.x

Louly said...

Oh Karen thank you for adding that note at the end, that's been happening to me on loads of sites and now I know why!

Tara said...

Fantastic cards everyone, I love them all so much!
Thanks for the info on blog problems Karen....... this kept happening to me so I changed the way my comments appear into a pop up box and now everything is fine! xx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

your dt cards are the best A1++++,here's mine, love your images. janex
Jem's Crafting Blog: jungle fever#links

Gunn (Merete) said...

This is great cards girl. Big inspirations.. I finally got my card in my blog. I lost my internet connection at home, so I am at work posting no.
Looking forward to see the cards from the others who take this challenge. It is always fun to see how different we are doing these challenges.

cheryl said...

wow stunning cards by the DT love them all love cheryl xxxxxxx

Rachelxx said...

Lovely inspiration from the DT team :-)

Here is my entry

Unknown said...

Here is mine DT cards lovely thanks for looking
Luv Jane xxx
http://jcocraft.blogspot.com/2009/07/dotties-world-corrosive-challengers.html

DeeDee said...

wow. I just love these ..youall did a fantastic job...

visit me at deedeescraftspot.blogspot.com

Ria said...

Absoloutly FANDABYDOSY cards everyone. I'm doing this from my own blog now and my entry is on my blog: Ria's Rockin' Blogspot.


Hope to see more creations soon

Ria xx
xx

debra said...

Hi
Hope this works this time i have tried to leave a comment three times, great cards from the DT hope mine fits the bill for this weeks challenge you can view my card here"

Anjie said...

Well done ladies, as usual there are some amazing cards here. I haven't had the chance to join in for a few weeks and I've really missed it :(
But I'm back and here is my entry

Wilma said...

fantastic cards by the DT ....again!! here's my attempt LOL

blackdragon said...

brilliant work by the DT, as always.

http://lynsblogger.blogspot.com/2009/07/dotties-world-and-corrosive-challenge.html

Thanks for taking time to visit.
love lynx

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a lovely challenge and what lovely DT cards.

Here is my card for this challenge

Best wishes

Kym xxx

pinky said...

Lovely DT cards, really hard to pick a favourite!! My card is here
Thanks for the lovely challenge.
Pinky

Jac’s Playground said...

Loved the challenge Tara and all the DT cards are stunning as always, you ladies never disappoint. My card is here TFL

Gemma said...

Stunning Work ladies, love the cards.

My card is here

Gemma x

Sarah C said...

Fantastic challenge and stunning examples from you all.

My card is here xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin