Sunday 26 July 2009

Razzle Dazzle!

Hello everyone, it's Adele here. I have been a bit busy with studying amongst other things but now I have completed my course and have a bit more time to craft I want to celebrate with a bit of glitz.

I am not really a "bling" type of gal but lets see a bit of razzle dazzle this week please. It could be metallic papers, gems, glitter...whatever takes your fancy but don't forget to include a charmed download!

Here's some inspiration from the Design Team to get you started.


Sheila




Nicole




Louise












Gunn




Adele


Come and join in the fun and let us all see your "razzle dazzle!"

10 comments:

June Nelson said...

Wow girlies these are beautiful, you all give me so much inspiration, thank you for having me onboard this last month, ive ejoyed myself so much. Hugggies June xxxx

Karen Mortensen said...

What lovely work girls, just super! xx

Craftyrose said...

Beautiful cards ladies.
Here's mine
mine

Jo said...

Beautiful cards!!

This is my first time entering one of your challenges but it was great fun so thank you!!

This is my entry

Jo

Wilma said...

fabulous cards by the DT (as usual!) - you'll find my card here

jacque4u2c said...

Wow! Everyone did an amazing job!

Gemma said...

Great cards from the D/T.

HERE is my entry

pinky said...

Love all the DT cards, so beautiful. Mine is here
Thanks for looking.
Pinky

Lilacanglia said...

Fabulous DT samples,
HERE IS MY ENTRY
Hugs
Angie

Tip Top said...

It's been a while! And I've cheated a little with this one (forgive me!!) Here is mine!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin