Tuesday 7 July 2009

June in July!

Well folks today we have a special treat from our guest designer June (for July! LOL) I want to know where she gets all her mojo from because there's just no stopping her! Get ready to drool....


I love the soft feel to this card, I think it would be just perfect to give to a little girl, do you see that feather? great touch eh!

Here we have Thistle, I love the layout of this card and that beautiful violet string of flowers is just perfect!
Here we have Dreamer again, I love how June has rested Dreamer on the red feather, it looks like a big fluffy red pillow. I must get myself some more feathers - I'm inspired by these cards - big time!
June thank you so much for letting me show of your stunning creations here on Dottie's World ♥.

For more details and bucket loads of inspiration please pay a visit to June's blog.

The images on these cards are from the Pixie Chicks downoad collections, they're such a great purchase because you don't have to wait for the postie, they could be coming out of your printer today!

15 comments:

Nicola said...

Stunning cards June and so inspirational. Fantastic colouration and use of embellishments.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Ruth (ooffee) said...

WOW! These are GORGEOUS! Love them!

Tara said...

Stunning cards Ruth! Your colouring is beautiful and Lou's right, the feathers are such an inspired touch! xx

Dazie said...

June all your cards are stunning its so great to see them all here all together!!!

Dazie
x

Unknown said...

thanks so much for putting me sisters card on your blog and for asking her to be a desinger,,,she has load and oodles of talent i tell her every day and she still amzeds me with her gift....i know shes awell happy bunnie....and so deserves the credit love sassyx

Unknown said...

sorry about the bad spelling lo!!! and forgot to add her cards are awesome......just stunning maybe im biased though...but shes one talented lass...

Gunn (Merete) said...

These are just fantasitc. The feather is such an great and inspering idea.The colors you used on these cards are so nice.
Love these cards.

Sarah C said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous and gorgeous again. These are simply stunning. I love the use of the red feather too xx

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Wow wow wow hunny these cards are all absolutely gorgeous. I love them all they look classy and sophisticated. What lovely images and great detail. Thank you for your inspiration, hugs Linda x

cheryl said...

wow wow and big wow stunning designs loveing those feathers love cheryl xxxxx

Karen Mortensen said...

Just stunning creations! Simply wonderful, each and every one. Well done June!

Kim x said...

Totally gorgeous work June! They all look so elegant. Well done.
kim x

kelly ledder said...

Lovely cards xx

Sheila said...

Fabulous card June.. I know how you feel about that little beauty she is my favourite one too :).
Hugs
Sheila xx

Unknown said...

stunning cars, so soft and scrummy

Blog Widget by LinkWithin