Sunday 12 July 2009

Oh La La!

Good Morning Folks, Louise here!
How are you all this fine day? I only have one week left at work and then I have seven weeks off....7 WEEKS!! how good is that?
On to the challenge.....

The 14th of July marks the French public holiday of Bastille Day so to join the French in their celebrations I would like us to make something with a French feel. It could be the image, it could be a french sentiment or it could just make you say Oh La La! It might even be just in the colours of the French flag (red, white and blue), it's up to you! Just have fun! Oh and don't forget to use one of the Charmed downloads!
Look at all the inspiration wee have for you this week....

Louise

Gunn


Tara


June


Sheila

16 comments:

June Nelson said...

Wow everyone has done so well, I love all of their cards, they are amazing, hope you all have alovely day huggies June xx

Adele said...

Beautiful cards ladies-love all of them!

Dingle.x

Anne said...

gorgeous cards this week girls.
Will need to het my thinking cap on for this one
Anne x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

They are fabulous. I must do this challenge. janex

Jac’s Playground said...

Wow, your cards are all amazing, certainly going to be giving this a try this week. x

Craftyrose said...

Wow, beautiful cards everybody I love them all. Here's my attempt.
Mine

Karen Mortensen said...

What wonderful work girls, each and every one a true gem! Bravo!

Wilma said...

Fabulous cards again girls - took a bit of thinking about but here's my entry

katesacraftybugger said...

These are all such beautiful cards , this is my first time in joining in with your challenges hope you like !
here'smine

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a lovely challenge and what lovely DT cards.

Here is my card for this challenge

Best wishes

Kym xxx

Gunn (Merete) said...

Finally back in Norway and online again. Been in Sweden for some days and could not be online.
This is a bunch of great cards ladies, love them all.
Hugs
Gunn :-D

Liz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sammi said...

FABULOUS CARDS ladies... Very French - LOVE them all :)
Here is my card

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful cards. :0

I was planning to play along earlier in the week, but time got the better of me, so I've done a combination. :)

My Card

thanks for looking,

Vanessa.

Jac’s Playground said...

Yipee got my card done and its only Friday. Great challenge and fantastic dt cards ladies, you never fail to impress me. My card is here TFL

Sarah C said...

Gorgeous cards ladies and a brilliant challenge Lou, thank you xx

My card is here

Blog Widget by LinkWithin