Sunday 2 August 2009

Guest Designer - August

Hello folks Karen here,

First of all I am very happy to announce that June is joining us as a permanent member of the team. June was such a joy to have on board in June as guest designer, her beautiful work, her enthusiasm and speed in completing her example cards was all just fantastic and we're over the moon that she is staying with us ♥

I would like to also give a big warm welcome to our brand new guest designer, please put your hands together for the super talented.....



We are so lucky once again to have such talent on board, just take a look at this amazing card...

Isn't it beautiful! I love the colour scheme on this one, it makes me think of medieval castles with walls covered in tapestries, and look at all that gold stitching! Wow!

Thank you for agreeing to join us for August True, you're a star xx



Pop back later to see True's first challenge card.xx

7 comments:

Kath said...

I am so pleased and proud to say that I am the owner of this card as it was a special gift from True! I am NOT exaggerating when I say that as beautiful as this card is online, it is EXQUISITE in person! It absolutely took my breath away when I opened the box!

Congratulations True for being a Guest Designers on Dottie's World! You will make this corner of the world just a little more beautiful!

Linda Coughlin, the funkie junkie said...

What a gorgeous card. I have never seen anything like this one before. It is simply amazing. You are so lucky to have this guest designer. Can't wait to see more of her work!

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

3 try my link want work, great dt cards, hard but good challenge. janex
Jem's Crafting Blog: The Boutique#links

csroyal said...

An absolutely amazing card! Beautiful colors, coloring and layout! Very typical of True's work!

Dianne said...

This card is so beautiful, I cannot even find the words to describe it. The colors, as well, as the coloring are amazing. Exceptional work.

Christine said...

I'm so happy for you and True!

Wendy Hall said...

An absolutely stunning piece of art!! Congrats True

Blog Widget by LinkWithin