Sunday 16 August 2009

A little romance....

Hi everyone, it's Adele here. Sorry everyone but it had to be done!

When I noticed I had to set the challenge this Sunday I just couldn't resist it.

I can blame it all on the stars, I am a dreamy, head in the clouds, Piscean after all!

Who said Romance is dead!

Today is my 12th Wedding Anniversary and I want to see that romance isn't dead. I adore making cards but making cards for those people in my life who are truely special to me is the best type of cardmaking of all! So show me hearts and roses, flowers and swirls, just whatever makes you picture dreaminess and romance! Hmmm...now don't forget to include a Charmed Download of course....I cannot wait to see what you all come up with!

Here are a few dreamy examples from the Design Team, make sure you play along too and show us that Romance ISN'T dead!

Louise









Adele


Looking forward to seeing all your creations!

9 comments:

June Nelson said...

Wow ladies have'nt you come up with some crackers!! they are fabulous, Loved the theme this week Adele thankyou xxxxx

Anne said...

Stunning cards this week ladies, each and every one!!!
hugs
Anne x

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

Absolutely fantastic cards from the DT. We all need a bit of love and romance, so this should be a very popular Challenge!!
Sylvia x

Gunn (Merete) said...

Hei ladies. Great card this week. This was such a fun challenge. I was thinking "Young love, Sweet Love..." and mine card is more for teenagers than grown ups. My youngest son is so in love and they are so sweet.

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

so wonderfull the challenge and the amazing dt cards. janex
< a href="http://jemscrafting.blogspot.com/2009/08/mikey-does-love-romance.html#links" my card here < /a>

Arline said...

Lovely cards by the DT as always! Have been away for a while but glad I'm back joining in with your challenges! Here is my attempt this week! My Card

Georgie said...

Beautiful cards DT Team.A great theme for a challenge too

Here is my card

Karen Mortensen said...

Wow wow wow. Absolutely fantastic work from the team! xxx

Anne said...

Finally got mine done girls. Thanks for another fabby challenge
My card is Here

Blog Widget by LinkWithin