Sunday 9 August 2009

Monochromatic

Hello and Happy Sunday. :o)
It's another fun challenge for this week at Dottie's World.
I'm hosting...for the first time.
I'm so excited to share with you what the design team came up with for this challenge-these ladies are just so talented.
And The guest designer for this month Trudy is just so super talented; we are so happy to have her along with us this month.
Anyways, the challenge for this week is monochromatic. Everything on your card has to be one color...all and any shades of one color.
You must use a Charmed Download.
The charmed download can be colored in any color(s).
Have fun and I can't wait to see what you come up with!
-Nicole















Please click on the names above the images to go to the designer's blogs and find out more about this beautiful creations.

14 comments:

Lena Katrine said...

Wow! Georgeous cards! Cute images, and beautiful colours and details!

Karen Mortensen said...

Oh wow girls, you have truly excelled yourself this time. Love love love all your cards. xx

June Nelson said...

Wow gorgeous ladies, they are all stunning, isnt it wonderful how one theme can look so different, have a lovely sunday huggies from me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Unknown said...

well i must say i have admired the dts work for sometime..all are delish...and seeing i made a card in one coulour purely a coincedence i thought id share it so you can view my card HERE

huggies sassy

Gunn (Merete) said...

Hello Ladies.
I am impressed. You are great,I love all the cards, so beautiful everyone. It is great to see how different we solve these challenges and it is great inspiration for me to see what you done girls. Thanks.
Hugs Gunn :-D

blackdragon said...

beautiful DT samples ...as always

http://lynsblogger.blogspot.com/2009/08/i-love-promarkers-and-dotties-world.html

thank you for looking lynx

Wilma said...

love doing monochrome cards and the ones from the DT are wonderful - here's mine

Georgie said...

Hello all,
I was blog hoping and came across your challenge as these cards really caught my eye.They are all gorgeous.i have never done monochromatic before,so i hope i have done it right
Here is my card

pinky said...

Absolutely gorgeous DT cards, really loved them. My card is here
Thanks for looking.
Pinky

Anne said...

Stunning work as usual from the DT

Here's mine

SYLVIA-ANNE said...

HI - a real challenge this week - I decided to mine in black grey and white as I hadn't seen last week's challenge for Black and White!! Anyway, it's certainly monochrome and you can find my card onmy lovely Blog
Cheers - Sylvia xxxx

Lilacanglia said...

super challenge,
HERE IS MY ENTRY
Hugs
Angie

Unknown said...

Loved the DT cards here is mine thanks for looking
Luv Jane xxx

http://jcocraft.blogspot.com/2009/08/dotties-world.html

Tracey said...

Love making this card
Heres my card for you.

Have a great weekend

love tracey

Blog Widget by LinkWithin