Sunday 25 October 2009

Childs Play

Well Hellooooo!!!!!!! Louise here with your challenge for this week.


I have been busy working on a new download collection, it's a boy themed set....but it's not quite ready yet. I have a sneaky preview for you on my example card but that will have to do for now....sorry ♥





Anyway, in keeping with the child theme.... "This week on Dottie's World I want to see you setting free the child in you. Make a card or something else for a child (using a Charmed Download please) . Let your imagination run wild!"
















Sheila

Adele


Leave a link to your work and we will come a-looking :-)



Come back tomorrow when Karen will announce the two winners of our Delectable stamps.
Midtstill

13 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

Quite a tough challenge but the DT's work is superb as always. Look forward to seeing what everyone comes up with :-)

xx

Adele said...

Gorgeous cards and the new collection looks fab Lou. Apologies from me, yes, I did find this tough, my card will be posted shortly...still in search of my mojo!

Adele.xx

Nicola said...

Looking forward to playing along, especially following this last month´s challenges when I had to "think outta the box" and find the hidden potential in all your fab images - believe me I got a surprise when I found all the different ways an image can be used.
Great work from DT and ooh loving the look of the new digis Louise, stop the temptation as I have 5 grandsons.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

June Nelson said...

Brilliant card ladies,sorry I have missed todays, not good, but all of yours are beautiful as always, and Lou!! why didnt y ou take your pens and mojo to turkey lol.....hurry back lol xxx

Nicky said...

This one was definatly a challenge been struggling to come with something all day - the DT cards are wonderful as always and the tease of the new collection - which looks great - Here my effort!

Anjie said...

Fab cards as always ladies, and a new collection to look forward to, can't wait.
here's my challenge entry

Wilma said...

gorgeous work by the DT and i am looking forward to seeing your new collection Louise! you'll find my entry here

Craftyrose said...

Beautiful cards everybody and here's
mine

Irit Cohen said...

great challenge

here mine- here

http://cohenirit.blogspot.com/2009/10/be-your-self.html

irit

Hazel said...

My card is here - evidence that I'm officially mad - lol! x

Irit Cohen said...

make another one

here mine: here

http://cohenirit.blogspot.com/2009/10/sleeping.html

irit

Jac’s Playground said...

Wow, made me work hard this time! lol You can find my card here TFL x

Mel X said...

Wow, struggled with this initially then PC went down again. Anyway here's my effort!

Mel X

Blog Widget by LinkWithin