Sunday 18 October 2009

WIN WIN WIN.....

THIS POST WILL STAY ON TOP UNTIL WE HAVE FINISHED SO MAKE SURE YOU SCROLL DOWN FOR NEW POSTS.

WE are giving away TWO sets of the new Pixie Chicks CLEAR STAMPS! Many of you already have the digital stamps, well now you can get your mitts on them in every true sense of the word. To celebrate the launch of some of the designs in physical form we are giving some away TO YOU!!

All you have to do is participate in the next four Sunday challenges and we will draw two names from the hat who each will receive a set of Pixie Chicks clear stamps. Once you have completed the four challenges then please pop a comment onto this post.


These are the challenges you must enter - you can enter them anytime up to one week following the last one but these are the days they will be posted:

  • Sunday 26th September
  • Sunday 4th October
  • Sunday 11th October
  • Sunday 18th October



Good luck! We look forward to seeing your creations ♥

Karen x

15 comments:

Diamond Doll said...

Wow a fab prize.i,ve not done your challenges before so off to have a nosey.
Trish (-:

Jac’s Playground said...

Wow Karen what a truely fabby prize, really hope to be taking part in this one. xx

June Nelson said...

Brilliant Karen, shame we couldnt wint hem lol, love the way you have done them in rubber, huggies from me xx

Louly said...

Woo hoo!!!!!!! Sounds brilliant Karenxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bissecat said...

Greate stamps i like them .

Nicola said...

Wow what a fabulous prize, will have to remember to enter as I love this set of digi´s so just think of the fun with rubba. Yours are about the only digi´s I use and I do love em all.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Craftyrose said...

wow, this is a fantastic prize and I'm pleased to have taken part in all four of your wonderful challenges. I try to do as many as I can as I just love using your downloads, colouring them is heaven! Thanks for the opportunity to win these stamps so fingers crossed now xx :)

Love Rosie xx

Wilma said...

thats me completed the four challenges you have listed although i usually do yours every week anyway! Now all i have to do is keep my fingers crossed to win the stamps LOL ! :) x

Mel X said...

Hi Karen, what a fantastic prize. I've done all 4 challenges required. I love all your digis, they are so wonderful to work with. Hope to be doing many more in the future. Fingers crossed - and good luck everybody!!

Mel X

Nicola said...

Ooh my fingers are crossed so tightly for this fab rubba. I have really enjoyed taking part in this past month´s challenges as it has made me look at all your super digis in so many different ways and I have surprised myself with what I have come up with - they are so versatile so a big thanks to DT for the inspiration.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Jac’s Playground said...

Woohoo, I've done it I've managed all 4 challenges and ahead of time too, I love these challenges so it wasnt difficult to take part, now to keep my fingers crossed. Good luck to everyone. xx

Tip Top said...

Wow! Great incentive!

Mine can be found:

Here is the first one!

Here is the second one!

Here is the third one!

Here is the fourth one!

Mel X said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mel X said...

I think I've sorted out the links for the 4 cards now so here goes..

Wk 1 Charmed I'm sure

Wk 2 Going Round in Circles

Wk 3 Happy Halloweeen

Wk 4 Autumn/Fall

Mel X

Anonymous said...

These are fantastic creations,especially the Sunday charmed one.It was really nice to watch charmed the class it have is just unmatchable.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin