Sunday 11 October 2009

Happy Halloween...ish. ;o)



Hello!

Nicole here this week, with another Dottie's World Challenge.

It's already October-I can't believe it! October always inspires me to make Halloween cards. So I'd like to see some Halloween cards.... I know there may be some of you who don't like the Halloween holiday so cards can be Halloween.."ish"...meaning you can also just use Halloween colors-orange/black and purple if you'd like!

You must use a Charmed Download.

Here is a link for a Charmed Download Halloween Collection that includes George and Dottie all dressed up for Halloween...so super adorable by the way!...and here is another collection called Dress up Dottie that would be prefect for Halloween and many other uses.

Scroll down to see what all the other talented designers created and thanks for stopping by today!

I just couldn't help dress up one of my Pixie Chicks for a Halloween Party!

You can visit my blog HERE to check out all the details for my card.

Scroll down to see what all the other talented designers created and thanks for stopping by today!






Louise (sorry if you've seen these before :0~)





Sheila

10 comments:

June Nelson said...

Brilliant cards ladies, and Lou they are wonderful and I have'nt seen them before!!! hope your feeling better darl, hope its not swine flu!! loads of love from me xxxxxxxxxx

Anjie said...

Fabulous cards as always ladies.
Hugs to Lou, didn't know you were ill. I do hope it isn't swine flu!! I had it a while back and it knocked me out for 10 days!
Anyway here's my challenge card

Gunn (Merete) said...

Great cards ladies. And Lou, I haven`t seen these cards before, they are great. I really love the litle spider, that on one of the cards. He`s kind of cute.
Hope you are feeling better.
Hugs Gunn :-D

Karen Mortensen said...

Super work ladies

xxx

Nicole Bailey said...

Thanks for posting such beautiful work for my challenge everyone-you guys are the BEST!
Hoep you are feeling better soon Lou....and LOVE the goo on your vampire card BTW!

Nicola said...

Brilliant cards girls and boy what a tester rofl with this theme. You can find my card Here.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Wilma said...

Fabby cards by the DT - I have done a halloween ATC and you'll find it here

Tip Top said...

Great challenge and I hope you are feeling better!

Mine is here: http://tiptoptoppers.blogspot.com/2009/10/help-mummy.html

Sorry can't do the link thing at the mo as not on my pc and I can't remember the code!

Craftyrose said...

Beautiful cards ladies! Here is mine
mine

Jac’s Playground said...

Gorgeous cards everyone. I'm back to my old self and leaving it to the last minute!lol but at least I did manage to get it completed and you can find it here thanks for the challenge and TFL xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin