Sunday 18 October 2009

This Week I want:

Here in Norway, and far north where I live, it is really Autum/Fall now. The nature show us lots of beautiful colors, from green to yellow and orange- and the deep shade of red. I want you to get inspired with these colors and use them on a card, at least one or two of them.
And I think gold suits these colors so well, so I want you to use some gold on the card as well. That can be some gold embossing, a ribbon a paper or what ever you want.
And ofcourse I charmed digi download has to be included.
Let nature inspire you and have fun.

Gunn :-D





Sheila


Nicole



Louise


Gunn


Adele

13 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

Absolutely wonderful work girls! Great challenge Gunn, those autumnal colours are delectable.

xxx

Adele said...

Beautiful work ladies, some of my fav colours! Great challenge Gunn-thank you.

Sorry for the late entry-blogger and/or my PC were being a bit of a pain loading pics but hopefully it's sorted now!

Hugs.

Adele.xxx

Unknown said...

such beautiful creations love them all fabulous inspiration..hugs sasyx

Craftyrose said...

Awh they are such beautiful cards. Here you can find mine
autumn

Wilma said...

gorgeous cards and lovely colours to use here's my card

pinky said...

Wonderful inspiration ladies, thanks so much. My card is here
Pinky

Mel X said...

Thankyou for a fab challenge Gunn. More wonderful cards from the DT. My hard drive crashed just after this challenge was launched and I've only just got all my digis back!!

Therefore, I've had to blog all 4 challenges for this competition in one go - for which I apologise! (and I'm struggling a bit to do links!!)

http://melscraftydelights.blogspot.com/

Mel X

Nicola said...

Fabulous cards and inspiration again DT. You can find my entry HERE.
Hugs,
Nicola -x-

Nicky said...

Lovely DT cards love the challenge great colours - mine is nothing compared to the wonders here but if you want to take a look you will find it here

Jac’s Playground said...

Great challenge and I love the DT works of art - gorgeous. I have made mine with time to spare!lol it is here TFL

Anjie said...

Fabulous cards as always ladies. You can find my entry here

Tip Top said...

Great challenge again!

Here is mine!

Mel X said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin