Sunday 8 November 2009

Around the World!

In an attempt to get organised I need to make a few Christmas cards to send out around the world. SO, this week I would like you to make a card with a foriegn touch, it doesn't need to be a Christmas card but please include a touch of something "foriegn." This could be a greeting in a different language, a theme, image.....whatever inspires you.Please make sure you use one of the many fabulous Charmed Downloads in your creation.

Looking forward to seeing what you all come up with - Here's a little taster of inspiration from the Design Team.







Note yet another taster from Lou of the new collection - absolutely fab Lou!

7 comments:

June Nelson said...

Wow ladies all of these cards are amazing, what a brightner for a wet sunday morning. Lou Lou Lou arent you finished these images yet!! oh I really need them and your teasing us lol. Have a lovely sunday everyone, I missyou boo hoo xx

Craftyrose said...

Lovely cards Ladies! Looking forward to seeing some more of those lovely creations Lou! I am so tempted already!
Here's
mine

katesacraftybugger said...

Lovely cards ladies , and a great challenge too . it makes a change from making the christmas cards !
katesacraftybugger: Dotties world challenge

Hazel said...

Super crafting again from the DT. Love the challenge. My card is here x

Mel X said...

Wonderful cards again ladies.

Here's my entry</a

Mel X

Nicky said...

Lovely DT cards I lost my mojo for this challenge this week just could not think of anything to do so finally I came with an idea - it's here if you want to look

Jac’s Playground said...

great challenge and as per normal I'm just getting there by the skin of my teeth!lol My card is here TFL

Blog Widget by LinkWithin