Tuesday 3 November 2009

Sad News

Hi Folks, Louise here,
I've popped in with some sad news today. Unfortunately our lovely, uber talented DT member June is having to leave us. June has been such an amazing member of the team, always enthusiastic, bubbling with ideas, keen to try new things and such an ACE friend! Thank you so much June for being with us for the time you have. We all love you to bits.
Good look in your future ventures, you're sure to succeed.
Hugs from us all xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Such a shame, June is the kindest person I have come across, always there to help and a great friend whose work is an inspiration. Take care June hugs Sarah x

Gunn (Merete) said...

This is really sad news. I loved working with you June. One great and so talented lady.
Wish you the best and take care.
Hugs Gunn :-(

Nicole Bailey said...

Will miss "workin'" with you June but hope to still see you around the "bloggin" world.
{Hugs}...Nicole

Tip Top said...

Good luck and sad to see you go!

June Nelson said...

Awwww awww aww you caught me off guard there and me halo has just choked me!! joking aside, Thanks so much girls you are the best!!!! im gonna enter the challenges if im allowed at odd times he he and Lou sweetheart get those new images done, I need mail telling me they are in teh shop!!! thanks Ireally appreciate your kind wordS XXXXX

Anjie said...

Aaaw what a shame you're leaving June.
Good luck with wahtever you do next.
Hugs
Anjie
xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin