Sunday 29 November 2009

Boy Oh Boy!

What else? With the recent launch of our new download collection Boy Oh Boy I thought a boy card had to be in order for this week's challenge.

You don't have to use one of the new images though any suitable Charmed download will do.

HOWEVER! I will be picking one of the entries at random this week to receive a wee prize! If you use one of the Boy Oh Boy digital images I will put your name in the hat twice!


The Prize will be a £10 voucher to spend on something lovely at Charmed Cards and Crafts.

So what are you waiting for? Check out what the design team have to inspire you with and get crafting....you have until next Sunday, one entry per person please.

























8 comments:

jacque4u2c said...

These are wonderful!!!!

Nicky said...

Wonderful DT cards - just what I needed an excuse to buy the new set!! lol (as if I needed an excuse) Here's my card!

Powerful Search Engine said...

Wonderful inspiration Here is my card! thanks for such wonderful images. Hugs Pascale

Pop's Cards said...

Loved the DT creations these boy are fab, my card can be found Here. thanks for looking hugs Pops x x x

crafterGM said...

DT some awesome cards.
Here is my Card
Thanks Gloria M.

Anjie said...

Fabulous cards as always, such great inspiration.
here's my entry

Mel X said...

Hiya, fab cards DT ladies and a great challenge - caused some amusing mayhem at ours and ended up binning the first attempt!! Ding Ding round two and my entry is...

Here

Mel X

Jac’s Playground said...

great challenge and fantastic cards. My card is here TFL

Blog Widget by LinkWithin