Sunday 22 November 2009

What do I mean when I say Gingerbreadhouse?

Hello you all.

When I say gingerbreadhouse I mean: lets be inspired by them. They have this beautiful warm brown color, and the embellishment are so full of colores. And ofcours I get reminded of the fact that Christmas is coming up.
So think about the colors and the embellishments or even the shape of gingerbreadhouses and use some of it on a card or a box. And ofcourse there has to be a Charmed downloads on the project.
So take time to enjoy this challenge and have fun.

So just be inspired by the girls projects, and if that isn`t enough you can google "gingerbreadhouse", and I can promise there is lots of pictures to be inspired from.

Gunn :-D










Adele











4 comments:

Craftyrose said...

Wow, I'm first this week! I had real fun with this and you can find my gingerbread house inspired card
here

Becky said...

These cards are just fabulous..

Hazel said...

Lovely gingerbreadhouses. My take on it is here x

Jac’s Playground said...

Wow, back to my old tricks and only just making it in time! lol Great challenge, really got me thinking. My card is here TFL

Blog Widget by LinkWithin