Friday 20 November 2009

A Spot of Inspiration

As you know the new collection has been a long time in the making, the reason for this is that the images are all individual and hand drawn, this takes considerably longer and it really was quite a labour of love. (let me add that the next collection is already on the go so you won't have so long to wait for that one!)

Anyway, Now that I've finished making them I can start to play!

Here's today's offering using the 'Tumble Time' download image along with some cool Imaginisce-Let's Roll paper which works perfectly with these images.....


I hope it inspires you to have go! If you make any cards using the new digital download collection please leave a comment here telling us, we'd love to come and see them.

Louise Brigden xxxxxxxxxx

3 comments:

Sheila said...

Oh Lou this is fabulous!!, I just used the same image myself last night just put the finished card on my blog, he is sooo cute :).
Hugs
Sheila xx

Jackie Thomas said...

What an amazing card. Everything works perfectly together and you have coloured him in incredibly. Have a wonderful weekend. xo Jackie

Lena Katrine said...

So cute! Love the funny image ;) Georgeous card!

Have a great day! Hugs, Lena

PS! A new challenge blog is born - Sketchy Colors

Blog Widget by LinkWithin