Tuesday 15 December 2009

Sugar and Spice

Hi Folks, Louise here.

I hope you were all pleasantly surprised to see the arrival of a new collection so soon after the last! I must have been drinking rocket fuel eh!
I could have gone on and on with drawing these little cutees but we decided to keep the set small. If they prove to be popular (and so far they have!) you might see a couple of these little ladies in a set popping up again very soon :0)
Once I had completed the drawings I was dying to start making cards with them. Here's the first one I came up with ....







I love this image, when I drew her i was thinking of myself when I was little, I used to do exactly the same thing - but I wasn't so neat with the make- up!

If you would like to see the rest of this new download collection or even buy it and have it to play with instantly (no postie!!!) just go to Charmed Cards and Crafts - you can even buy yourself some crafty goodies in the same transaction. Everything you see on this card was purchased there.

Pop back tomorrow to see another!

5 comments:

Nicola said...

Great collection Lou well done!!.Nicola.xx

Jackie Thomas said...

You are amazing. I feel in love with these little sweeties as soon as I saw them. So I instantly purchased them. I'm planning on colouring them today. I only hope I can do them the justice that they deserve. Thank you again. xo Jackie

Liz said...

Love em feel a spend coming on Lol

Liz xx

Sheila said...

She's gorgeous Lou, I've just uploaded mine I played with tonight, it's on my blog if you fancy a look :).
Hugs
Sheila xx

Sammi said...

Lou you are AMAAAAZING! Love these little beauties!!
xxx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin