Thursday 17 December 2009

Midweek Mojo

Hello Folks, Louise here.

OK so I say mid week mojo but it's more 'almost the end of the week Mojo' really! 1 more day at work for me after today - woooohooooo

Now then, the card I'm showing you was put on my blog yesterday and I was going to put it on here to but time moved quicker than I did and I had to go to work. Here I am now though and here is today's creation.....
This little lady is part of our newest digital download collection, ain't she sweet!
I like how this image looks like it's travelling right out of the card front. The idea I had when I drew this was that the crafter could add things to the basket; flowers, Christmas tree, gifts etc but I decided to leave it empty for this card as it was already quite busy. Speaking of busy I have to go to work in 15 minutes and I'm still in my dressing gown!
Have a great day,
Louise xxx

1 comments:

Gunn (Merete) said...

Lou, she is so beautiful. I love this collection and last night I got some of these sweethearts printed, and started to play. So you can visit my blog tomorrow and take a look for yourself if you want to.
I like your layering- it is stunning.
Hugs Gunn :-D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin