Sunday, 3 January 2010

B-ring out the old, B-ring in the new!

Firstly may I take this opportunity to wish everyone a very happy and healthy New Year on behalf of the tean here at Dottie's World!

As we have entered a New Year I would like you to look back at your "Crafts of the Past" dig out something from your stash, blow off the dust and put it to use with a new item that you have recently bought or been given as a pressie! As long as you use a Charmed Download, the rest is up to you.

Looking forward to seeing what you all come up with!









Adele







11 comments:

pinky said...

Thanks for the inspiration, just what I needed today! My card is here
Happy New Year to you all.
Pinky

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

great idea... i have dug out one if the kits i bought last year and have not used enough.. and made a sidestepper card for my daughters birthday...
http://kazzascraftycorner.blogspot.com/2010/01/dottie-world-meets-sidestepper-card.html
kaz_za

Craftyrose said...

Beautiful cards ladies!!
Here's
MINE

Emmy X said...

Great cards again ladies. Mine's here

Mel X

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Happy New Year to you all. What a lovely challenge and what lovely DT cards.

Here is my card for this challenge

Best wishes

Kym xxx

crafterGM said...

Here is my Card
Thanks Gloria M.

Nicky said...

Love the DT cards a real inspiration - started making this earlier but sledging was calling me lol Here's the finished card!

Lisa Jane said...

I made 2 cards and couldn't decide which to post. I enjoyed making them both.. Here they are.

Jac said...

Great challenge, my card is here TFL

Hazel said...

Delightful crafting. My card is here x

shellshearer said...

Oh I thought I had until tomorrow to enter..opps I thought I would add my link anyways...no worries if I am to late..will try and join in with the next one

hugs shell xx
http://shellshearer.blogspot.com/2010/01/challenge-over-on-dotties-world.html

Blog Widget by LinkWithin