Sunday 3 January 2010

B-ring out the old, B-ring in the new!

Firstly may I take this opportunity to wish everyone a very happy and healthy New Year on behalf of the tean here at Dottie's World!

As we have entered a New Year I would like you to look back at your "Crafts of the Past" dig out something from your stash, blow off the dust and put it to use with a new item that you have recently bought or been given as a pressie! As long as you use a Charmed Download, the rest is up to you.

Looking forward to seeing what you all come up with!









Adele







10 comments:

pinky said...

Thanks for the inspiration, just what I needed today! My card is here
Happy New Year to you all.
Pinky

kaz_za's crafty corner said...

great idea... i have dug out one if the kits i bought last year and have not used enough.. and made a sidestepper card for my daughters birthday...
http://kazzascraftycorner.blogspot.com/2010/01/dottie-world-meets-sidestepper-card.html
kaz_za

Craftyrose said...

Beautiful cards ladies!!
Here's
MINE

Emmy X said...

Great cards again ladies. Mine's here

Mel X

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

Happy New Year to you all. What a lovely challenge and what lovely DT cards.

Here is my card for this challenge

Best wishes

Kym xxx

Nicky said...

Love the DT cards a real inspiration - started making this earlier but sledging was calling me lol Here's the finished card!

Lisa Jane said...

I made 2 cards and couldn't decide which to post. I enjoyed making them both.. Here they are.

Jac’s Playground said...

Great challenge, my card is here TFL

Hazel said...

Delightful crafting. My card is here x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh I thought I had until tomorrow to enter..opps I thought I would add my link anyways...no worries if I am to late..will try and join in with the next one

hugs shell xx
http://shellshearer.blogspot.com/2010/01/challenge-over-on-dotties-world.html

Blog Widget by LinkWithin