Sunday 27 December 2009

It's a Girl Thing

Good morning!!! Have you had a brilliant Christmas? Have you stuffed yourselves silly? Have you had the hangover from hell? Yes? Good then all went to plan!

Because you are all no doubt feeling a little delicate I am setting you an extra easy challenge. All i want you to do is make a card for a girl! The other requirement of course is that you use a Charmed download.


Before I go I would like to wish our Karen a very happy birthday, have a fabulous day darlin!




Gunn










8 comments:

Karen Mortensen said...

Thank you Lou!!! What a lovely surprise to see that in the post!! ♥♥♥

Gorgeous cards girls, as always! We have the best team!!!

xxxxx

June Nelson said...

Beautiful cards as always Ladies, love the new downlads Lou, when I get around to colouring ome lol, Have a wonderful christmas and new year, your all great girls love and huggies from me xxx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Gorgeous cards - I adore the two new download packages! Here is my card for the challenge

Hazel said...

What sweet girlie crafting. My card is here x

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

I had another play - Here is my card

Lisa Jane said...

THis is the first time entering your challenge, hope i have done it right - here !is my card

Jac’s Playground said...

Gorgeous work ladies, just waiting for my bank manager to ease up on me and I'll be getting the new collection! LOL Here is my card for this weeks challenge. TFL and a very Happy New Year to you all. xxx

maddy hill said...

gorgeous work by the DT ! as usual mind - so much talent and such gorgeous cards !

Blog Widget by LinkWithin