Sunday 9 May 2010

I Need Flowers



Hello folks, Gunn here.

I live in North of Norway and we do have bit to much snow on the ground yet, and inside we do not have water, it is frozen and if we are lucky it may come back in the end of this month. So you see, I need colours and some flowers in my life now.


I want you to use flowers on your card in different colours, so go wild with this one. Any kind of flowers will do. But, the most important thing to remember is to use one of our Charmed downloads.

Looking forward to see what you make of this one.

Here are some examples from the team:



Karen (second example)






Adele


Gunn


Nicole




3 comments:

Nicky said...

Great challenge and I love the DT cards they are all so cheerful Here's Mine

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards enjoyed the challenge
Here's my card
Christine

Jac’s Playground said...

Gorgeous cards ladies, really pretty. My card (early for me! lol) is here TFL

Blog Widget by LinkWithin