Sunday 16 May 2010

Sketch Challenge



Hello hello hello! We hope this Sunday finds you fine and dandy and enjoying the weekend.

Tis time for another challenge, remember that you have a whole week to complete so please do join in. When you have finished just leave a link in the comments and we will come looking :-)

I thought it has been a long time since we had a sketch so here is one I made previously. I simply want you to make a card using my sketch and one of our downloads.
What you use on your card is entirely up to you, as long as you include a Charmed download.

Here are some examples from our team:



Karen



Adele



Gunn


Have fun with this one, I can't wait to see what you come up with :-) Have a great Sunday and a super week.

7 comments:

Louly said...

Wowee girls! those are all corkers! I really wanted to get an example card made for this one but i still dont have any of my craft things...or a printer! :( I am really sorry, fingers crossed for next week.
Karen that's an excellent sketch and I love how you cropped the picture.

Louly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynne said...

Great challenge and a pleasure to use the digi image - you can find my card here
Thank you :o)

paola said...

Can find my card here
smiles
Paola

Unknown said...

Hi gorgeouse DT cards
Here's my card
Christine x

Nicky said...

Wow love all the DT cards and what a great sketch to follow - Heres My Card

Jac’s Playground said...

Loved this sketch and enjoyed making my scrapbook page too! Thanks for all the wonderful inspiration. Mine is here TFL

Blog Widget by LinkWithin