Sunday 23 May 2010

Thanks a Bunch!



Hi everyone, Adele here. It's my turn to set the challenge this week and I am trying to think ahead in an attempt to be organised! SO - What with us having a couple of weeks away between now and the end of the school year. I am aiming to be one step ahead with all those thank you cards for the kiddies teachers. Especially seeing as this year my son will be leaving his Junior school for pastures new!EEEK...how old does that make me feel!



THANKS A BUNCH!


Anyway, this week is open to loads themes, images, styles etc. Only two main rules;

1. Your creations must include a thank you greeting on it.
2. It must include a Charmed Download.



Quick note from Karen here - This week is a special week. We are celebrating the return of the good weather (glorous sunshine AT LAST!) by giving away an adorable Pixie created by our Lou. All you have to do to get your mitts on this little beauty is to enter the challenge - simple as that! Once you have left a link to your project in the comments please contact me HERE and I will email you the image.





Here are creations to inspire from the team:




Adele



Louise





Hope you enjoy the challenge and come back to share your creation with us!

XXX

13 comments:

Nicky said...

Stunning DT cards as always - Heres Mine

Anjie said...

Fabulous cards ladies.
here's my entry
Anj
xx

Lisa Jane said...

Fab cards by all the DT
Here is mine
Lisa

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a lovely challenge and what lovely DT cards.

Here is my card for this challenge

Best wishes

Kym xxx

Beccy said...

Wow love the DT cards - cant believe I havent found this site before now. You can see my entry Here

Beccy x

Diane Louise J said...

Enjoyed looking at the DT cards, they are lovely...
Here’s my card; thanks for looking :0)

Jac’s Playground said...

Another great challenge and completed well within the time! lol you can find my card here TFL

Lynne said...

Another great challenge - found this "freebie" I downloaded and thought it would be perfect for a thank you card you can find my card here :o) xx

coldwaters2 said...

Great DT cards my entry is on my blog the link thing never works for me but here is the link copied
http://coldwaters2.blogspot.com/2010/05/dotties-world-challenge.html if you would like to take a look.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Unknown said...

Gorgeous DT cards just love that image,
Here's my card
Thanks
Crafty Chris

Ultramum said...

Ages since I've played along due to circumstances but still been following you.

Finally had a go this week :)

Here's my card

Hazel said...

Once again lovely cards from the team. My card is here x

Pinque Scrapbooking said...

Here's my card http://thescrappergirlz.blogspot.com/2010/05/dotties-world-challenge.html

Blog Widget by LinkWithin