Sunday 30 May 2010

Easel Card Challenge



Hi girls, Karen here. Nicole is taking some well-deserved time out so I will set the challenge for this week.

Have you tried making the very popular, and dead easy, Easel cards yet? My challenge this week is to make one so here's your chance to have a go. There are instructions on how to make an Easel Card on the Charmed site HERE. Theme, colours - anything goes, as long as it has one of the Charmed downloads on there somewhere.
Here are the examples from the team:











To make it easier to enter we have included a Mr Linky for your link, we would love if you leave a comment too of course :-)

Have a great Bank Holiday weekend x

5 comments:

Lynne said...

Love your challenges - its making me use all my images that I don't use nearly enough :o) xx

Sarah C said...

I made one of those for Mother's Day (which I've linked to). I have to make a card today, so you may well see my name in Mr Linky twice.

Love the DT cards x

Jac’s Playground said...

Great challenge it finally made me make an easel card! Great tutorial too, thanks Karen. Love the DT work too. xx

Cheryl said...

A fab challenge and love all the gorgeous DT cards!!!
xx

Jane said...

Thank you for your lovely comments on my cards & for putting my blog on the sidebar too XX

Blog Widget by LinkWithin