Sunday 6 June 2010

Go Green....



On this one I kind of want to challenge myself and you guys has to come along on this one. I am not that clever to use the color green on my card, I mean as the main color. So on this one I want you to have green as the main color on your card. And the rest is up to you, but you have to use a Charmed download for this one, that is in fact the most important thing. I also would like you to include a metal charm.

Looking forward to see what you come up with for this one.




Karen


Sheila



Gunn


Please leave your link below and we'll come a-looking :-)



5 comments:

Beccy said...

Love the Dt cards
Beccy x

Craftyrose said...

Beautiful cards ladies. I'm green with envy! xx

pinky said...

Glad I got to join in this week, thanks to all that lovely inspiration, green is a hard one.
Pinky

Anjie said...

This was a tough one for my as I hate green. I have managed a card and only hope it's good enough for you.
Hugs
Anj
xx

Jac’s Playground said...

Totally gorgeous cards ladies, I'm just sorry I didnt get chance to play along this week - work got in the way! x

Blog Widget by LinkWithin